Paraphilia Research provides news and commentary on the scientific and historical study of anomalous sexual preferences, particularly pedophilia and hebephilia. I am sympathetic to all sexual minorities, but oppose sexual contact with children.
Journals I follow:
- Archives of Sexual Behavior (consistently the most interesting)
- The Journal of Sex Research
- International Journal of Sexual Health
- Sexual Abuse
- Journal of Child Sexual Abuse
- Child Abuse & Neglect
- Journal of Homosexuality
- Sex Offender Treatment
- Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy
- Sexuality & Culture
- The Journal of Sexual Medicine
- Psychology & Sexuality
I can provide the full text of any paper on request. Alternatively, you can submit a request on the /r/scholar subreddit or e-mail the author.
You may reproduce or alter any post on this blog without permission or attribution. I waive all copyright and related rights.